Austin TX Warehouses for Sale
Buyers looking for Austin Warehouses for Sale this is your starting point. We have helped clients since 2004 track and purchase warehouses in Central Texas. Contact us today for a free analysis to see how we can serve you!
Austin Texas Warehouses For Sale
Within this page below , you can view Austin warehouses for sale. The charted information shows the most recent active listings on the market. These warehouse properties for sale are categorized as a property that is currently listed and active for purchase or investment.
2020: Moving into the 2020, more inventory is coming onto the market. For warehouses that are 5,000 square feet and higher. Warehouses for sale inventory has crept up in the 5,000-10,000 SF range. Expectations are for data to change into the third quarter due to the recent pandemic shutdowns.
2019: Wrap up- Warehouse inventory for sale was very tight for 2018 and near term forecasts for 2019 looks very similar. With high demand and good occupancy, alot of warehouse property owners are looking to maintain their income streams from tenants and a leasing base. Based on the type of warehouse space a Buyer needs will dictate the amount inventory they have to chose from. Typically in tighter markets, smaller warehouse properties for sale are harder to come by.
Warehouse Sales | Current Demand and Note Worthy Points
The current demand will push warehouses for sale asking prices higher , demand stats are coming at in +32% year over year. Buyers and investors looking for sub 5,000SF are best served right now with new builds that get sold fairly quickly. Maximum flexibility around location is required if you want to acquire a small warehouse for sale. Buyers be prepared to have your financing in order, be it cash or thru a lender. We also want to mention that it’s also important to understand Buyer loyalty.
How is an industrial property for sale priced? There are key metrics to pricing a sell-able warehouse , it can be understood by using a residential model into the pricing of a commercial property.
You are viewing the latest charted listing activity below from other brokers and agents representing Austin warehouses for sale. We track and keep our data fresh every 30-day period. For market comparisons purposes, since 2014, warehouse property sales increased over 47%. The warehouses for sale listings is currently flat to down. Sales of industrial properties finishing positively in 2018. Lower inventory is the near term market picture for smaller warehouses that fall below 5,000SF.
|Available Locations||Sq. Feet Range||Warehouse Space and Flex Warehouse for Sale Availability||Asking Price Per SF|
April 2020 update
|Austin and Round Rock||2,630-5,000||6 Warehouse properties for Sale||$60 -$419|
|Austin , Round Rock,||5,000-10,000||19 Warehouse properties for Sale||$114-$309|
|Austin , Cedar Park, Round Rock||10,000-20,000||18 Warehouse properties for sale ||$91-$207|
|Austin, Cedar Park, Round Rock||20,000-50,000+||12 Warehouse properties for sale||$63-$145|
Warehouses For Sale Chart Commentary
Summary of Warehouse Sale Chart Data
Avg Asking Prices: $160-$220 per SF
Highest Inventory: 5,000+ SF Low inventory: less than 5,000SF
Wider column widths to no columns
Pricing Forecast next 3 yrs: +2 to +4%
2013 Asking prices: Avg $85.00 per SF
Access: Dock high, Grade, Half Dock, Combination of Dock and Grade Level
Ceiling heights at 18′ minimums and up
Warehouse areas tend to be no HVAC
Purchasing a Warehouse Property for Sale
There are approximately 15 steps to purchasing a warehouse property, Shire Commercial provides buyers a seamless way to buy warehouses for investment or for business use. When you are ready to purchase a warehouse, you should always include these guidelines before you get started.
- Are you utilizing your time and effort effectively by searching on your own?
- Are you engaging with an experienced Commercial Real Estate Broker that has executed transactions?
- Inspections- what to look for, who to hire?
- Title companies? Are they all the same, which ones perform better than others?
- Need a plat? Survey? Who do you call?
- Do you require a contractor? From architects to drywall and everything in between. Who is reputable, who is not?
- Financing? What lender’s locally offer the best mortgage deals? What are the current interest rates and debt services required?
- Financing are you pre-approved , or are you a cash buyer? If you are not pre-approved, you should know what you are able to secure before you buy.
- Layout , what will you have to invest to get a warehouse with the floor plan you want?
- Small footprints vs. large footprints : Advantages and disadvantages?
- New builds vs existing properties- what is the advantage of each?
- 18 Wheeler access and Power requirements
- Sub-Market pricing and availability based on your location preferences
All of these bullets are taken care of for you by Shire Commercial so you don’t have to be burdened with the ins and outs of purchasing a warehouse in Central Texas.