Austin TX Warehouses for Sale
Austin Warehouses for Sale
Within this page below , you can view Austin warehouses for sale. The charted information shows the most recent active listings on the market. These warehouse properties for spaces are categorized as a warehouse space that is currently listed and active for purchase or investment.
2018: Wrap up- Warehouse inventory for sale was very tight for 2018 and near term forecasts for 2019 look very similar. With high demand and good occupancy, alot of warehouse property owners are looking to maintain their income streams from tenants.
You are viewing the latest listing activity below from other brokers and agents representing Austin warehouses for sale for a 30-day period. For market comparisons purposes, since 2014, warehouse property sales increased over 47%. The warehouse for sale listings currently for Austin is flat to down finishing positively last year. Lower inventory is the near term market picture for smaller warehouse properties that fall below 5,000SF.
Current Demand and Note Worthy Points
The current demand will push warehouse asking prices higher , demand stats are coming at in +32% year over year. Buyers and investors looking for sub 5,000SF are best served right now with new builds that get sold fairly quickly. Maximum flexibility around location is required if you want to acquire a small warehouse for sale. Buyers should have some idea of financing in order, be it cash or thru a lender, it is also important to understand Buyer loyalty. How is a warehouse property for sale priced? There are key metrics to pricing a warehouse , it can be understood by using a residential model into the pricing of a commercial property.
|Available Locations||Sq. Feet Range||Warehouse Space and Flex Warehouse for Sale Availability||Asking Price Per SF|
|Central, Far NE, Far NW, North||2,000-6,000||10 Warehouse properties for Sale||$157.00-$522.00|
|Far NE, North, Round Rock , SW||6,000-10,000||7 Warehouse properties for Sale||$93.00-$175.00|
|Cedar Park, Far NE, North, Northeast, Round Rock||10,000-18,000||10 Warehouse properties for sale ||$92.00-$263.00|
|North, NE, Round Rock||24,338-35,000||7 Warehouse properties for sale||$167.00-$250.00|
Warehouses For Sale Chart Commentary
Summary of Sale Chart Data
Avg Asking Prices: $100-$140 per SF
Most Inventory: 10,000-18,000SF Range
Wider column widths to no columns
Pricing Forecast next 3 yrs: +2 to +4%
2013 Asking prices: Avg $85.00 per SF
Access: Dock high, Grade, Half Dock, Combination of Dock and Grade Level
Ceiling heights at 18′ minimums and up
Warehouse areas tend to be no HVAC
Purchasing a Warehouse Process
There are approximately 15 steps to purchasing a warehouse property, Shire Commercial provides buyers a seamless way to buy warehouses for investment or for business use. When you are ready to purchase a warehouse, you should always include these guidelines before you get started.
- Are you utilizing your time and effort effectively by searching on your own?
- Are you engaged with an experienced Commercial Real Estate Broker that has executed transactions?
- Inspections- what to look for, who to hire? Shire Commercial provides our Clients access to reliable 3rd parties.
- Title companies? Are they all the same, which ones perform better than others? We take that question off your shoulders.
- Need a plat? Survey? Who do you call?
- Financing? What lender’s locally offer the best mortgage deals? What are the current interest rates and debt services required?
- Layout , what will you have to invest to get a warehouse set up the way you want it
- Small footprints vs. large footprints each has their own advantages and disadvantages
- 18 Wheeler access and Power requirements
- Sub-Market pricing and availability based on your location preferences
All of these bullets are taken care of for you, by Shire Commercial so you don’t have to be burdened with the ins and outs of purchasing a warehouse in Central Texas.